Phoenix Worms® are the only calcium rich feeder insects that have naturally balanced calcium and phosphorus and can be safely fed as a staple diet.
Phoenix Worms® are ready to serve straight from their pot, no need to dust or gut load these insects before feeding to your pet. Phoenix Worms® are low in fat and naturally have 23 to 61 times more calcium than other commonly fed feeder insects.
Why Phoenix Worms® are a great buy
- You don't feed them
- Stay fresh in their pot for weeks at room temperature (even longer at 50-60 degrees)
- No noise
- No odour
- Will stay in a dish - no escapees
Why your animals will love Phoenix Worms®
- They wiggle like crazy which excites and entices herps - great food for a picky eaters
- They taste good (a guess, herps greedily consume them)
- Come in three sizes to satisfy most pets, from dart frogs to adult bearded dragons
- Stimulate the appetite of animals that don't readily feed
- Can halt or reverse the effects of MBD (Metabolic Bone Disease)
- Provide a boost of nutrition for gravid or just laid females
- A great start for all hatchlings
To help you choose the correct size for your pet, below is a general guide line:
- Small - ideal for hatchling lizards, dart frogs and other small species.
- Medium - ideal for growing lizards, small chameleons, frogs, toads, newts, axolotls.
- Large - ideal for larger lizards; bearded dragons, water dragons, frilled dragons, blue tongue skinks, large chameleons.
Phoenix Worm® Nutritional Comparison Chart
Do Your Research: Before you commit to buying any pet, please do your own independent research.
Customers who bought the items above also bought:
- Exo Terra Repti Glo Compact Lamps
- Practical Reptile Keeping Magazine
- Axolotl Pellets
- T-Rex Calypso Cricket Dust
- T-Rex Sandfire Crested Gecko Diet
Link to this page: