Delivery and Returns
These are our delivery services and charges for the UK. We currently don’t ship orders internationally.
We dispatch orders Monday-Friday using services from Royal Mail, Parcelforce, TNT and other specialist couriers.
If you require goods by a certain date, please contact us before ordering and we can advise you of the best delivery option.
The delivery services available are calculated on the checkout page based on the contents of your order and your delivery address.
|Delivery Method||Shipping Charge||Estimated Delivery Time after Dispatch|
|Royal Mail 48||£0.95-£2.95||2-3 Days|
|Royal Mail 24||£3.40||1-2 Days|
|Courier Delivery||£6.95-£9.95||Next Day|
|Frozen Delivery||£14.95||Next Day (AM service)|
|Invertebrate Orders||£8.95||Next Day|
|Reptile Courier (England/Wales)||£45.00||Next Day|
|Reptile Courier (Scotland)||£55.00||Next Day|
|Reptile Courier (Scottish Highlands)||£65.00||Next Day|
- Estimated delivery times quoted are working days and do not include the order processing time
- We do not dispatch orders at weekends or on bank holidays.
- Orders containing, live, frozen foods and/or livestock, are subject to limited shipping days.
- Some items will need to be ordered from our suppliers, these orders will be shipped at the first opportunity.
- Bulky and large items may have to be sent via specialist couriers and may take longer to reach you.
- Courier deliveries to remote regions may not arrive the next working day.
- Adverse weather conditions can cause shipping delays in some circumstances.
Please see our frequent questions page for more detailed information regarding these services.
You may return any unwanted goods to us within 30-calendar days of receipt. Any goods returned, must be in a new, unused and saleable condition. You the customer are responsible for the cost of the return of these items and we would recommend, using a tracked and insured service to guarantee they arrive back with us safely.
If you receive an item damaged or faulty on arrival, please contact us immediately. We will then issue you with a pre-paid postage label, so we can recall the item for inspection and testing. In some circumstances, we may ask for a digital photograph to support your claim. This often speeds up processing any refunds or replacements.
We do not accept returns for custom made vivariums and perishable items such as live food, frozen food and live plants. If you've received livestock you're unhappy with, please contact us to discuss this in more depth.
Before returning any item, please contact us for a returns authorisation number.
FAO Returns Dept
Exotic Pet UK Ltd