If you'd like to order online but collect your order in person from us, please follow the steps below.
How click and collect works
- Browse our range of livestock, food and supplies online and add them to your Shopping Basket
- Select the Collect from Exotic Pets UK delivery method in the Checkout and proceed with your chosen payment method
- Once we’ve received your order details, we'll contact you and confirm when your order is ready for collection
Before I order, is everything in stock?
At Exotic Pets UK we keep hundreds of products here on site with the rest being distributed to us from our wholesale partners. Some orders may be available for collection the same working day and others may take a little longer.
By following the three steps above, it allows us to get your order ready in advance of your visit and stops you having to wait when you arrive or be disappointed if something isn’t in stock.
If you are ordering livestock and/or travelling a long distance to collect, please contact us before setting off so we can double check availability.
The benefits of collecting orders
- Buy from a trusted and long established retailer
- Speak to our experienced and friendly team
- Great savings VS RRP
- No shipping fees
- Multiple payment options
- Earn Pet Points on every order
When I collect, can I look around?
Yes of course, Exotic Pets UK opened to the public in December 2019 with our new store in Dronfield, Derbyshire.
We carry a wide range of livestock, food and supplies available on-site.
If you're unhappy with an order when you come to collect. Don’t worry, we’ll just refund it for you. No quibbles or funny handshakes required.
Collections can be made during our Dronfield stores opening hours.
Monday-Saturday (10am-6pm) and Sunday's (10am-4pm).
Exotic Pets UK Ltd
Unit 20, Lucas Works
Sat navs will bring you to Sheffield Road, Exotic Pets UK is located next to Aldi. Parking is available along the front on the main road and the allocated spaces to the rear of the unit.
Can't find what you're looking for? Please see our FAQs page