What's inside the HabiStat Leopard Gecko Starter Kit?
- Monkfield Tall Terrainium, 61 x 38 x 30cm, (24 x 15 x 12”)
- Arcadia Mini UVB Kit, 7% UVB, ShadeDweller Lamp, 8W
- HabiStat Mat Stat, 300 Watt
- HabiStat Heat Mat, 28 x 28cm, (11 x 11”), 12 Watt
- HabiStat Dial Thermometer
- HabiStat Leopard Gecko Bedding, 5 Litres
- HabiStat Plastic Hide, Medium
- HabiStat Water Bowl, Medium
- Bactericidal Cleaner, RTU Spray 250ml
- Medivet Pure Calcium, Eco Pak, 40g
- Medivet Repton, Eco Pak, 40g
- Medivet Insecta Snack, Eco Pak, 40g
- Plastic Feeding Tongs
- Full Setup Instructions
What species is this starter kit suitable for?
- Leopard Geckos
- African Fat Tail Geckos
- Madagascan Ground Geckos
Do you recommend anything else?
Dial thermometers are limited to measuring the ambient temperature only. For greater accuracy, we'd advise purchasing a good quality digital thermometer. This can be used to measure the temperature all over the enclosure.
Finally, a cave or hide combined with sphagnum moss will aid your leopard gecko when shedding their skin.
Further advice on using these starter kits
For larger species such as Leopard Geckos and African Fat Tail Geckos, you will need to upgrade to a larger vivarium after one year.