What is the Giganterra Tree Stump?
A sculptural piece; a natural wood effect tree stump, painted to appear weathered and covered in moss. This offers a multitude of climbing surfaces and ties in with woodland and tropical vivarium settings.
The benefits of the Giganterra Stump
This sculpture can be used on either side of your enclosure. This offers a vertical climbing area, it provides environmental enrichment for your exotic pet.
- Suitable for terrariums, paludariums and vivarium.
- Made from polyester resin which is both reptile and aquatic-safe.
- Weighted so that the stump cannot be turned over easily by burrowing reptiles.
- Provides vertical climbing space and enrichment.
- Can be positioned on either side of your enclosure.
- Great for adding a statement focal piece to any themed enclosure.
- Rough texture aids the shedding cycle.
How to use the Giganterra Stump
There are several ways this product can be used.
- Place on the warm side of the terrarium or vivarium and use it as vertical access to a basking area.
- Ideal for placing it towards the front of the enclosure to create a sheltered area behind.
- Carefully position your tree stump under your UVB lighting, if your reptile or amphibian is given the opportunity to climb onto the top of the sculpture and closer to their lamps, it will usually provide a beneficial increase in UV index.
Do your research
Before you commit to buying any pet, please do your own independent research.