What is the Giganterra Spinosaurus?
An instantly recognisable dinosaur skeleton sculpture which offers a multitude of climbing surfaces and is suitable for woodland, tropical or arid vivarium settings.
The benefits of the Giganterra Spinosaurus
This skeleton sculpture can be placed on either side of your enclosure, creating a focal piece and both offering security and providing environmental enrichment for your exotic pet.
- Suitable for terrariums, paludariums and vivarium.
- Made from polyester resin which is both reptile and aquatic-safe.
- Weighted so that the skeleton cannot be turned over easily by burrowing reptiles.
- Provides vertical climbing space and enrichment.
- Can be positioned on either side of your enclosure.
- Perfect for any dinosaur fan, recreate your own piece of history!
How to use the Giganterra Spinosaurus
There are several ways this product can be used.
- Place on the warm side of the terrarium or vivarium and use it as vertical access to a basking area.
- Combining this with other decors such as plants and vines will add to the prehistoric look.
- Carefully position your Spinosaurus under your UVB lighting, if your reptile or amphibian is given the opportunity to climb onto the top of the skeleton and closer to their lamps, it will usually provide a beneficial increase in UV index.
Do your research
Before you commit to buying any pet, please do your own independent research.