What is the Giganterra Buddha Ganesh?
A stunning focal piece; a natural carved stone effect Ganesh elephant sitting on a plinth, painted to appear aged. This offers a multitude of climbing surfaces and ties in with woodland, tropical and arid vivarium settings.
The benefits of the Giganterra Ganesh
This ancient-looking sculpture can be used on either side of your enclosure, offering a stunning focal point. It provides security and environmental enrichment for your exotic pet to explore.
- Suitable for terrariums, paludariums and vivarium.
- Made from polyester resin which is both reptile and aquatic-safe.
- Weighted so that the statue cannot be turned over easily by burrowing reptiles.
- Provides vertical climbing space and enrichment.
- Can be positioned on either side of your enclosure.
- Great for adding a statement focal piece to any themed enclosure.
How to use the Giganterra Ganesh
There are several ways this product can be used.
- Place on the warm side of the terrarium or vivarium and use it as vertical access to a basking area.
- Combine with other Buddha items, plants and vines to create a beautiful Indian-themed enclosure.
- Carefully position your Ganesh under your UVB lighting, if your reptile or amphibian is given the opportunity to climb onto the top of the sculpture and closer to their lamps, it will usually provide a beneficial increase in UV index.
Do your research
Before you commit to buying any pet, please do your own independent research.