What is the Giganterra Buddha Statue?
A decorative sculptural piece; in a natural carved stone effect, painted to appear aged and covered in moss. This offers a multitude of climbing surfaces and is suitable for woodland, tropical or arid vivarium settings.
The benefits of the Giganterra Buddha Statue
This decorative focal piece can be used on either side of your enclosure, offering security and providing an interesting environment for your exotic pet.
- Suitable for terrariums, paludariums and vivariums
- Made from polyester resin which is both reptile and aquatic safe.
- Weighted so that the statue cannot be turned over easily by burrowing reptiles.
- Provides vertical climbing space and enrichment.
- Can be positioned on either side of your enclosure.
- Great for adding a statement focal piece to any themed enclosure.
How to use the Giganterra Buddha Statue
There are several ways this product can be used.
- Place on the warm side of the terrarium or vivarium and use it as vertical access to a basking area.
- Ideal for placing towards the front of the enclosure to create a sheltered area behind.
- Combine with other decor such as plants and vines to add environmental enrichment.
- Carefully position your Buddha under your UVB lighting, if your reptile or amphibian is given the opportunity to climb onto the top of the sculpture and closer to their lamps, it will usually provide a beneficial increase in UV index.
Do your research
Before you commit to buying any pet, please do your own independent research.