Opening and Dispatch Times over Christmas
Monday, 6th January 2014
During the Christmas and New Year period we have listed the days we will be closed along with our last posting days.
We have had to carefully think about when our last posting days will be. To prevent any delays with the Royal Mail or couriers these will be our last dispatching days for livestock, frozen and live foods.
The way Christmas and New Year fall this year means we are going to find it difficult to order in stock and have this dispatched out straight away. We would recommend ordering enough live food to keep you going over Christmas and New Year and then re-ordering for week commencing 6th Jan. We are expecting to be very busy early January so please order early to prevent any disappointment
- Tuesday 24th Dec Christmas Eve – Closed from 12 noon
- Wednesday 25th Dec Christmas Day - CLOSED
- Thursday 26th Dec Boxing Day – CLOSED
- Friday 27th Dec – OPEN AS USUAL
- Saturday 28th Dec – CLOSED
- Sunday 29th Dec - CLOSED
- Monday 30th – OPEN AS USUAL
- Tuesday 31st New Year’s Eve – Closed from 12 noon
- Wednesday 1st Jan New Year’s Day - CLOSED
- Thursday 2nd Jan – OPEN AS USUAL
Lastly we would like to thank everyone for your support throughout 2013; this year has seen a big increase in the amount of dried goods we are stocking with this to follow into 2014. We hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all the Exotic Pets team.
Keywords: christmas 2013, new year 2014,