Christmas Delivery Times
Monday, 22nd December 2008
The festive season is soon approaching, order early to prevent any disappointments. We now have our last order dates and delivery schedule.
It is that time of year again, when our members are thinking about buying their friend or family member that exotic pet they have been talking about all year.
As with any pet, we do not believe in buying a "Pet for Christmas", especially when it comes to exotic pets. Reptiles require special equipment and care, none of the animals we sell should be an impulse buy. Research is required before any purchase of a new exotic pet.
Alternatively, you could purchase a Gift Voucher. These can be used on any of our products and allows your friend/family to purchase their own pet.
If you do decide to buy an exotic pet around the Christmas period, we have listed the last order dates and delivery times below.
LAST ORDER DATES:
- Sunday 14th December - live foods (to be sent via 1st class post), livestock and equipment.
- Thursday 18th December - live foods (to be sent via Special Delivery ONLY).
LAST DISPATCH DATES:
Royal Mail 1st Class
- Wednesday 17th December, delivery may take up to three working days to arrive!
Royal Mail Special Delivery 9am or 1pm
- Tuesday 23rd December for a Wednesday 24th delivery.
TNT before 12 noon
- Tuesday 23rd December for a Wednesday 24th delivery before 12 noon.
Orders placed after these dates may not be processed until after the Christmas and New Year period, from Monday 5th January 2009.
Exotic-Pets.co.uk team would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support during 2008 and we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2009.
Keywords: christmas times, christmas rota, delivery times during christmas